Solutions for high performing workplaces
Human + Systems Excellence (HSE3) will help you get the best from your people to achieve business excellence.
We focus on human factors to enhance performance, empower teams and build efficiencies – particularly in high-risk industries.
Unlock staff capabilities and build your potential.
We empower people through training solutions to enhance their knowledge, ability, resources, motivation and commitment.
Build and sustain high-performing teams.
Let’s shape the way your people work together through safety leadership training and team development programs.
Foster continuous improvement by examining your operations and safety culture.
To drive a culture of safety excellence is a process, not an event. Drive accountability from the inside out.
Get the best from your people
Many organisations can’t afford human error or the results would be catastrophic. For the aviation, oil and gas, medical, mining, transport, agriculture, and energy industries, safety and reliability are critical to achieving results and mitigating risk.
HSE3 is at the forefront of contemporary human factors programs that:
- improve safety behaviours
- reduce human error
- improve performance and reliability
- reduce risks and violations.
We get the best from your teams by:
- knowing the minimum regulatory safety standards in your industry, and helping you exceed them
- considering cross-organisational risk for integrated solutions at all levels – for individuals, teams and the organisation
- creating a baseline of your workplace culture, policies, processes and tools against the traits of High Reliability Organisations (HROs)
- delivering tailored, measurable solutions aligned to your size, structure, goals and objectives
- initiating robust feedback and review mechanisms for sustainable, long-term outcomes
- building enduring relationships based on trust, integrity and continuing support.
I have had many people approach me following the HSE3 human factors workshop saying it was a unique and valuable training experience. The outcome is that our staff are genuinely thinking about how to make enhancements to both their personal and professional lives. This is a clear insight into the quality of the HSE3 programs.BWC Quality and Safety Manager
Exceed your safety obligations
To meet, and exceed, Australian legislation on workplace safety, leaders across all industries must establish good workplace safety practices and actively shape the safety culture of organisations every day. Our comprehensive safety programs will help you build a safety culture from the inside out.